Philippine Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, Inc.
3rd Floor Philippine College of Surgeons
(PCS) Building, 992 EDSA Quezon City, 1005
Telefax: (632) 456-1238
The Philippine Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (PAPRAS), recognized by both the Philippine Medical Association and the Philippine College of Surgeons as the only specialty society for Plastic Surgery in the country, had its humble beginnings on March 22, 1961. Eight renowned Plastic Surgeons, many of whom had obtained fellowship training in Plastic Surgery from the United States and Europe, banded together and established the society with the modest mission of maintaining the standards of teaching and practice of Plastic Surgery in the Philippines. The eight, namely Drs. Bienvenido R. Dino, Ponciano D. Manalo, Clemente O.